Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1st Bag for 2010

Happy New Year to Blogland!!



Wow 2010 is upon us and so too is continued school holidays!!!! If only I could teach my kids to make denim bags, not much to ask for them to sew denim is it!!! Its all about balance.....some time for them, some time for me!!!! Hmmmmm.

With my little one asleep and my other 2 on the lounge watching dvd after an outing riding their bikes while I chased them with the pram, I HAVE COMPLETED MY FIRST DENIM BY DEBORAH HANDBAG FOR 2010!!!!



It is a little girls bag, size 4 jeans, and the next break thru for 2010 is that I have listed it on www.madeit.com.au/Denim by Deb !! I am going to keep listing them for this month after deciding my first Market will be 14th March at Portside Hamilton with Boutique Markets.

I have a few new ideas floating around in my head and on paper for Denim by Deborah this year, so watch this space for new bags and new concepts, maybe even new markets!! I visited a clairvoyant over the festive season who told me that my success would branch out mid year, so fingers crossed this means Denim by Deborah and not my parenting skills!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment