Sunday, April 17, 2011

Designed by Pamela Mary!

A few weeks ago, whilst my mum was staying with us, Pamela Mary potted around (dug through the mess!!) my work room finding pink and greeny toned embellishments for denim by Deborah to make her a new well earnt bag! Mum had found some gorgeous pink recycled plaited handles and decided that the colours of her new bag had to compliment her find. So I left her to it, Mum put all the goodies she found into a bag and instructed me where she had left it, and when I had time she would love a new bag. Mum does a lot of my op shop shopping this day which of course I cannot thank her enough, as time in my life these days is a little stretched as can also be seen by my lack of blogs!! I will have to get mum onto that side of the business too, but not until I put her to work as my new designer!!!! The colours she gathered and the style of embellishments are just gorgeous and the bag came together in 10 minutes as everything just complimented each other.



So Mother, wow well done with your design and can't wait to give it to you. Thank you for all that you do for me. And most of all thank you for being you. x

1 comment: