Monday, March 15, 2010

Very Excited

The sun did shine, but the rain did fall!!! not for long, but long enough to then make it steamy. The motivation I have gained by just going to market again is unbelievable. Thank you to all that visited and purchased. I was really happy with customer response to my new concept 'Denim by You' and just need to make a few changes with presentation of embellishments and signage etc to make it all work like clockwork. It was exciting to watch and help people create their own designs and colour pallettes, denim handbags that are works of art!!


I also got a call from Liesa at Handmade Heaven today that my bag stocks are low so I will be replenishing the ladder at Ipswich on Wednesday. Now best get off this computer and go and do some creating of my own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment