Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Denim Wishes

Even Santa has a pair of Jeans!!
As Friday quickly approaches, the thought of actually not making bags for a few weeks does not sit well with me, but after a few days of doing not much I am sure I will get used to it.
Denim Handbag making has now been a major part of my everyday life now for a bit over 2 years, there isn't a day that goes past that I don't touch denim in some way!! whether purchasing from the various charity second hand outlets, to cutting, stitching and glueing, Denim is nearly an obsession!! But a fun light hearted one to have.
So for the next few weeks I am going to try to break the mould that I have fallen into and relax and unwind with my family and some friends in the Far North.
To those that check up on me and my blog Many Merry Christmas Wishes to you and I hope that Santa finds you wherever you are hiding over the festive season. Surround your self with love and laughter, and children if you can, let them bring the child out in all of us!!
Catch you all again in the New Year 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment