Friday, January 21, 2011

Denim Uniforms

Guess what......kids go back to school next week!!!!!!!! Firstly where does time disappear to? School ended, we went on holidays, we came home for Santa to visit, celebrated the arrival of 2011, started thinking of getting ready for back to school, and now here we are! Did I say the kids go back to school next week?!!!!! They are soooo looking forward to it.....I will miss them greatly. My day will be left to be very dull and quiet! What will I do......

Back to school time got me thinking and wondering if somewhere in the world there was a denim school uniform....I thought surely not, but never say never!! Denim Pinafores!!!

So for all you mums and dads out there that will be as down in the dumps as me that school days are back in town, I hope you all can find something to fill the void of the emptiness and quiet that will fill our homes.......did I mention they go back next week!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment